Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Happy Freaking Thursday!  

I can't believe how quickly this week is flying by.  There have been a million things on my mind, so I thought I would share a few.

1. It's a little stormy outside, and I have to admit... I kind of love it.  Don't get me wrong, I totally love the sunshine, but when it is 100 Degrees and I have to be a real person....  This Seattle girl can't hang.  Give me a cocktail in my hand and sand in my toes and I'll be ready for the heat... but working and sleeping without AC.... Hard pass.

2. Speaking of stormy weather, the fall is upon us!  Preason football has started and I can nearly smell the pumpkin spice lattes.  

3. Last weekend was top notch.  Seattle night on the town, early morning train trip home, breakfast burritos and a hot wedding date, and an evening in with fabulous friends and stellar cocktails.  

4. Oh, and a trip to DQ.  Jurrasic Blizzard for the win!

5. ANTM... For you rookies, America's Next Top Model.   I don't even care how trashy I sound, I live to binge watch ANTM Marathons.  

6. This weekend!  It is finally time for a beach getaway with some of my favorite ladies.  Get me there!

7. It is time to get my butt in shape.  Vegas is in less than a month.  Time to kick this into high gear.

8. Okay, guys, don't judge me... But I am thinking about hiring a maid.  Not like an "oh come keep my fabulous mansion up to my standards"... But more like an "I have been out of town all summer and can't remember the last time I vacuumed" sort of situation.  




Annnndddd, since 8 is my favorite number, I think I'll end here.  


Cheers to the freakin' weekend.... I'll drink to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment