Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Weekend Warriors

Happy Hump Day! 

I think I am still recovering from last weekend, but I can assure you that it was one for the books!

A few friends came into town Thursday, so we got started a little early. We enjoyed the Seahawks game by the fire before we indulged in far too many shots and headed to our neighborhood bar. We had a blast catching up, and I thought I would manage to get to sleep early for work the next day... Little did I know the rest of my group would join me in my bed and keep me up until all hours of the night.



The next day I was tired, hungover, and having some serious FOMO over all my friends hanging out at my apartment while I worked. I hurried home for some drinks and to greet the rest of our group. I threw together some tacos before getting ready for the concert. The night was a blur (what I remember of it, anyways) and we ended up all over the city. Literally.

Needless to say, Saturday was a slow one. I managed to mark a few items off my fall checklist as we lounged on the couch. I have to say, one of my favorite parts of a night out is reliving it the next day, and this morning after didn't disappoint.



Just as we concluded we weren't going out that night, my cousin decided she was in the mood for a mimosa. Next thing I knew we were 8 magnum bottles of champagne deep playing King's Cup and having twerking and heel clacking competitions. Just when I thought the night couldn't get any crazier, someone announced we were heading to Ozzie's at 10:30. So much for "not going out."
 


Needless to say, we had a blast but were exhausted on Sunday.

Cheers to weekends we truly can't remember with people we'll never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment