Thursday, December 7, 2017

Starting December Off Right

Happy Thursday! 

I can hardly contain my holiday excitement as we sail into December. Thus far, the month has been packed with holiday spirit. 

I started off with a trip to snowy Sunriver for a cozy cabin getaway with my girls. We filled  the weekend with lots of games, giggles, & gossip while we focused our energy on all the eating, drinking, and being entirely too merry. It was such a great opportunity to reconnect & although we barely took any pictures, I know the memories will not soon be forgotten. 


I returned from my winter wonderland to a cozy night by the fire with the roomies cheering on the Hawks and catching up. 

To keep the "eat, drink, & be merry" theme alive, a friend and I discovered the cutest bar for happy hour on Monday which quickly turned into a long night out. Despite my slight hangover, we had a little wine and puzzle night Tuesday & watched The Holiday. It is one of my very favorite Christmas movies, but per tradition I passed out on the couch about half way through. I am positive I have never seen the end of that movie. 

I spent last night wrapping gifts & watching a cheesy Christmas movie before hitting up a local trivia night. I only mention the trivia night because this temporary tattoo was our well deserved constellation prize.  
 
#nailedit

Happy December, Loves! Cheers to all the festivities to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment