Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Chic

Halloween: not only a great excuse to indulge in candy and cocktails, but it is also one of the most exciting fashion days of the year. 

Here was my holiday ensemble:


 
I was seriously OBSESSED with my costume... I've always wanted to be the Hamburgalar, so I was stoked that I was able to throw this costume together.  I scored the dress at Goodwill for five bones!  I mean, what a deal!  The cape, hat, and mask I found at a party store near my apartment.  I grabbed a yellow table cloth which I fashioned into a sash to tie on the hat, then swooped up a red tie from Ross and painted little hamburgers on it.  Due to the weather (and lack of desire to shave my legs) I threw it on with a pair of black tights and some black flats I had in the closet.  Tada!  Childhood dream come true.

Other Halloween Highlights included my BFF dressing up as Ronald McDonald, the hundreds of Trick-or-Treaters in their adorable costumes, stopping by McDonalds and scoring free food, homemade donuts and chili, countless cocktails, a surprise visit from a friend who is going to school in Arizona, and most of all a wonderful night spent laughing and playing games with some great people!



I'm chalking this Halloween up to a win!

How did you guys celebrate?


No comments:

Post a Comment