Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike.... Guess What Day It Is

HUMP DAY!
 
Probs my favorite day of the week strictly because I get to recite this line.... one million times.  Thank god we have a Mike in the office to make it truly authentic. 
 
I felt like I was a bit of a Negative Nancy last week, so I figured I should probably redeem myself.  Here are a few delightful thoughts on my mind.
 
1. The glorious NFC Championship Game and the Seahawks going to the Super Bowl for the second year in a row.  Say WHAT!  Such a fun game to watch... Nevermind the fact that I probably got more exercise in the last five minutes of that game than I got all last week.  Talk about exciting. 
 
2. "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker came on Pandora this morning.  That shit is my JAM.  And seriously, is there anything more exciting than the song you actually requested to come on your Pandora? 
 
3. Went to the Seattle Symphony last night to watch them perform with Pink Martini.  Just toss me a monocle and some furs because my classiness just reached a whole new level. 
 
4. Feeling like a total badass after standing up to my asshole neighbors.
 
5. Just signed up for NW Zeta Day... Aka Sorority Retreat... Aka bitchfest.  Can't wait!
 
6. How stinkin' excited I am to head home for the weekend and throw my seester a surprise party.  HI! Best sister ever.  Oh, and don't worry... It is wine themed.  We know where it's at. 
 
7. How wonderful my BFF, Bri, is.  She is just a real treat.  This girl doesn't even like football, but still threw me the sweetest little party for the College Football National Championship game... Although that is a touchy subject after the loss...  Good thing I talked a ton of shit at work before the game. Oh well, still love my Ducks..  ANYWAYS... Just love my BFF.  We also had a perfect girl's night on Friday complete with tea, gossip, and Gone Girl.  Loved it!  Can't wait to go on a Target date with her tomorrow! 
 
8. Finally, how stoked I am to be ending on the number 8!  It just so happens to be my fav!
 
 
 
That's it.  Happy Hump Day, Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment