Monday, January 12, 2015

Life Lately

Happy Saturday!

Do you ever have those weeks that are overall anticlimactic?  That was this week.  Not good, not bad, just meh.  Work was pretty busy, and when I wasn't working I was helping my boss with his new house.  #bestemployeeever  

Despite the somber week, it ended on a fairly high note.  After I worked until 10:30pm like a loser, I headed to visit some friends at their place.  How stoked was I when I showed up and my glass of wine was poured and Finding Nemo was geared up.  Just when I thought things couldn't get better, we followed with Mulan.  The only thing that stopped this from being the perfect evening was the stupid video games that made me want to scratch my eyes out.  

Aside from that, the weekend consisted of errands and celebrating the Seahawks win!   So here is to a relaxing weekend, a new and exciting week to come, and the promises of a National Championship.  Cheers and Go Ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment