Friday, January 27, 2017

Hey Chingyyyyyy

Happy Friday, Loves! 

Full disclosure, I began this post on Monday and am just now wrapping it up. So I am going to treat this like a the week has just began.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was spent surprising my sister for some birthday activities! It was so special to be able to celebrate her for a few days, especially because I didn't know if I would be able to make it. She really is my all-time favorite human, and after seeing her every weekend this summer, we desperately try to get together at every opportunity.

I got to town late Friday afternoon and could hardly wait for her to get home from work. My cousin Lyndsey and I wasted an hour or so trolling Target, my fav pastime, before heading to Gram's to meet her. It was definitely worth the wait... Chloe was so stoked and surprised. I let her do a little homework, then we headed to dinner with some sweet friends. It was a relaxing evening which was exactly what we needed to prepare for the following day.

Saturday was spent shopping and prepping for her surprise dinner party. She had absolutely no idea and was both shocked and thrilled to so many friends and family. I loved everything about the party, but mostly packing around Branden's sweet baby all night long.

Then, it was time for the big finale... CHINGY! That's right, guys... Chingy is still totally relevant and absolutely delicious. From Right Thur to Dem Jeans to his lady-killing smile, I was swooning all night long. Still kind of obsessing.

Obviously it was a wonderful weekend followed by a week filled with wine nights, basketball games, movie dates, and Bachelor gatherings.



Here is to hoping this weekend is as delightful as the last!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment