Friday, January 20, 2017

Serious Snow Envy

Alright guys, I am about to get real pouty for a second. Holiday season is officially over, and to make matters worse, all my friends and family in Oregon are lost in a winter wonderland while Seattle is cold as shit without a flake in site. Look, if my toes are going to nearly freeze off, at least cover them in snow, amiright? So as I feverishly check the weather hoping for a blizzard, I have been doing my best to combat the post-holiday blues.

Life lately has involved lots of football, Netflix, & getting way too into the Bachelor... But I have managed to get out of the house for a few fun activities!

UW vs Oregon Basketball Game... 'Sco Ducks! 

A lovely evening downtown Seattle complete with a beautiful dinner, a bottle of champagne, and a play to follow. I felt fancy AF.  

Way too much booze and some questionable karaoke.

And, finally, the perfect end to a long weekend! I have lived in the Queen Anne area for the last 5 years and still can't believe how many parks, shops, and restaurants I have yet to discover.   

Happy Friday, Loves! Hope you're staying warm & have lots of fun adventures planned for this weekend.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment