Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fall Fairytale

Guys, although I am admittedly failing at the fall checklist, I am loving every second of this season. The fun festivities, the mostly awesome weather, the killer colors, and pumpkin EVERYTHING... I seriously can't get enough.

So far I've filled it with a few sweet weddings, way too many nights out, a throwback concert, glow in the dark kickball (3-0... NBD), and lots of cozy evenings by the fire surrounded by candles & good company. 


Although I've been slacking on the list, I managed to cross off a few crucial items.
 
 
 If you're ever looking to drink too many beers out of boots, wear the world's most ridiculous costumes, and have a hangover lasting days... Have I got the place for you! 

I can't remember the last time the whole fam went to the pumpkin patch together. Such a special trip for all of us, even Baby Chlo who spent most of it throwing up due to a few too many vodka sodas the night before.

It is crazy how quickly this month has flown by, and there is so much more I want to do... But for now, this will have to do!

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment