Friday, October 20, 2017

Fall Playlist

Are we sensing a theme here? I am obviously still loving all things fall over here! 

One of my favorite ways to celebrate a season is with a new playlist. Thus, I give you my "Fall Favorites" which have been blasting on repeat since September 1st:

Wagon Wheel | Darius Rucker
The A Team | Ed Sheeran
Autumn Leaves | Ed Sheeran
Hallelujah | Jeff Buckley
Gravity | Tyrone Wells
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room | John Mayer
Ho Hey | The Lumineers
Bloom | The Paper Kites
Thinking Out Loud | Ed Sheeran
All of Me | John Legend
Snapback | Old Dominion
80s Mercedes | Maren Morris
My Church | Maren Morris
Die a Happy Man | Thomas Rhett
Piano Man | Billy Joel
Jack & Diane | John Mellencamp
Indian Summer | Brooks & Dunn
Sadie Hawkins Dance | Relient K
When a Man Loves a Woman | Percy Sledge

This playlist is such of fun mix of festive & nostalgic songs which instantly put me in the spirit of the season! I can't wait to spend the next three hours on a train trying not to belt Indian Summer at the top of my lungs.

Happy Friday, All! Cheers to the freakin' weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment