Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloweekend 2017

Happy Halloween Eve! 

As per the usual, I couldn't wait to start celebrating. Lucky for me, a festive party on Saturday was the perfect excuse. Unfortunately, my costume game wasn't on point this year... But thanks to my trusty hot glue gun, I whipped together a watermelon costume the morning of and called it a day.

I headed to the party early to help Bri set up. So cute, right!?
Sadly my "be early to the party and drink up as guests arrived" plan didn't exactly pan out. Someone needed me to saran wrap them into a make shift box for a photo shoot... So I ran home and took care of business before the party started.

#worthit

The party was perfect. A little backyard bon fire with all the pizza, snack, and boos we could dream of. After getting good and liquored up, we hit the breweries for a little bar crawl. I have been trying to avoid beer lately, so Chris and I poured a few vodka sodas to go and made a few extra stops along the way.


The evening ended at my favorite dive bar where I enjoyed karaoke & good company.

Cheers to festive fun and thirsty witches.   

No comments:

Post a Comment