Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocos

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

After all the build up, I can't believe it is finally here. I am currently sitting at the office in my watermelon costume hyped up on sugar and spirit. The office is decorated, the candy is out, and the productivity is at an all-time low. It is just the best! 

There really is nothing better than a good holiday, except maybe the night before. The excitement and anticipation of what's to come... It is all pretty magical. Last night certainly didn't disappoint. For starters, I crossed off one of my favorite checklist items... Watching Hocus Pocus! 
 Spoiler alert, Halloweentown is like IMPOSSIBLE to find, so I will have to save that for next year.

As the movie played, I cooked my roommate and I a Halloween Eve Feast: Brussel Sprouts, Scallops, Sweet Potatoes, and Steak! We ended the night by the fire, surrounded by candles as we watched an episode of Stranger Things 2. It truly was the perfect way to celebrate the eve of one of my favorite holidays. 

Cheers to... Holiday Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment