Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Late Winter Recap

Happy First Day of Spring! I have to tell you, as cliche as it sounds, the start of this new season has me buzzing! I found myself nearly skipping on my sunny walk to work and somehow feel wayyyy more productive today than I have in months. I am sure it is a mental thing, but I'll take what I can get! 

On that note, I think I think this weather has given me the motivation to post a quick recap of my life lately in photo montage format!

Lots of family time

Valentine's Day celebrated with good friends, takeout, chick flicks, champagne, and flowers from my forever Valentine


Mamma Mia round two & the sweetest weekend with my favorite couple to 3rd wheel 


Local whiskey flights at Barrel Thief with Zach

A Soba class with my coworker where we made the BEST hot & cold soba along with some insanely tasty tempura

Oregon game with a lovely victory over UW! Sco Duckkksssss

A sunshiney afternoon strolling around Capitol Hill

Pi Day celebrated over Pizza Pie and cocktails on a lovely evening in Ballard

 Celebrating 60 years with our favorite fella at The Portland Roadster Show

And helping throw the wildest Mardi Gras themed baby shower for my equally wild cousin Christy


There are so many adventures not pictured & hangovers not captured, but you get the jist! 

I hope you're loving these springtime vibes as much as I am! 


Cheers to new seasons & new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment