Friday, November 14, 2014

To Know Me is to Know My People

There is nothing I love more than the people in my life.  There truly is no better way to get to know me than to get to know them.  I figured, what better way to welcome you into my life than to introduce you to the people that make me who I am.  Slowly but surely, I'd like to give you all mini bios of all my favs. 
 
In honor of my upcoming girls weekend, I thought I would start with my friend Caitlin! 
 
 
Basically, she is a shorter, blonder, and extra fabulous version of yours truly.  She shares my love of crafts, plus sized fashion, reality tv, and all things wedding.  We can, and have, spent entire afternoons on the couch catching up on every episode of Say Yes to the Dress.  Cate and I met my freshman year of college when we found ourselves in the same sorority.  She was a year older, a year wiser, and a year better at beer pong.  We spent many nights drinking cheap booze, dancing until we were sore, indulging in 2:00 am trips to T-Bell, and Facebook stalking.  She lives in Portland, which is WAY too far away...Thank goodness for unlimited minutes.  She gives the best advice, totally calms me down when I am all worked up, and is totally supportive of everything I do.  I literally can't wait to see her this weekend.  Let the shopping, shit talking, and yoga pant wearing commence.
 
Happy Friday, Everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment