Thursday, April 28, 2016

Cell Phone Chic

Sometimes, you just don't know what to write... Aside from going to see the Jungle Book (which was so fucking good, btw), breaking my purse, promptly fixing my purse, and having dinner with my mom... It has been a super low key week.
 
With that in mind, this is all I've got for this fine Thursday:
 
My surprise this morning! My boss and I used to work together (prior to this job) and had our all-time fav coffee place that was right next door. I was extra stoked when this guy showed up in my cup holder.

#truth

This sweet picture of cousin's baby girl... Although she isn't a baby anymore :(
Also, how cute is my outfit!? 

A little memento of the awesome remixes Mattie and I used to create. "I like my beat fast and my bass down low"... Try again! 
 
 
Because I am currently obsessed with mermaids, and this was the centerpiece of the gift basket that Caitlin and I made for Ella's first birthday.


This extra cute pic from a Mariners game last year that just popped up on my feed.

Because this made me scream laugh and I had to immediately send it to Tayla.

My schedule from a few weeks ago to prove to Abe that he was in my calendar. Once it hits my day planner, it might as well be signed with blood.

Swooning over this sweet baby girl!

My crafty invites for my cousin's bridal shower... Move over Martha.

Thee cutest cookies from a baby shower I helped Bri throw!

 
Aaannnndddd a few more pictures from San Fran!
 
Not Shown: The countless screen shots of text convos and FB posts that I simply couldn't keep to myself and about a million photos that I have absolutely no idea why I took.
 
 
Happy Thursday, Lovelies! I hope your weeks have been vastly more exciting than mine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment