Friday, April 29, 2016

Check, Please!

 Okay, let me start by saying I am only 26. I lead with this, because this post is going to make me sound like a total grandma, but here it goes.
 
A few coworkers and I went to lunch as a little bonding activity (which totally counts as team building, so I expensed that real quick). We found ourselves at a nearby wine bar. I had been there before, and remember being left a little cold (literally) by the wine and service I received last time. I recall my red wine being freezing and getting very little attention from the wait staff. Despite my less than fabulous experience, we decided to try it again... And once again, I found myself thoroughly disappointed. Not only were we ignored for almost our entire meal, but when I paid, the waitress forgot to bring me back my credit card. This wouldn't have been such a big deal if ONE of the fifteen waitresses made eye contact with me as they passed. It took us, no joke, about 20 minutes to get my card back. Needless to say, I will not be dining there for a third time. Sheesh. TGIF, am I right?
 
 
And, to counteract the negativity above, I will leave you with this gem:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment