Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Monday, Loves!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was dedicated to a dear friend’s graduation, and all the dinners and parties that surrounded it. So after a weekend of great food, strong drinks, crafts, and tears; it is time to get back to the grind… But first, how about a few Monday Must Haves to start the week?
 
1.       McDonald’s Coffee – MacD’s is my always my jam, but their coffee situation is totally clutch. A buck for a large coffee? Sign me up. Plus, the coffee is actually super solid. And since I prefer my coffee black, it is important to me to have a high quality coffee. No joke, my boss and I go to McDonald’s daily for coffee. The only struggle is not ordering a McGriddle every time!
2.       Celebrity Pink Super Soft Skinny Jeans – So, as you may remember, my world came crashing down when my all-time favorite jeans were discontinued. The wounds are still healing and I am savoring every last second with them, but I did find an acceptable substitute. The Celebrity Pink skinnies are as soft as the name suggests, and totally comfy. They have good stretch, and have enough room in the stomach while fitting snuggly on my legs. They will never fully replace my old jeans #rip, but these are definitely a great option. I bought mine at Macy’s, and they come in all sizes.
3.       OPI Infinite Shine 2 Nail Polish: From Here to Eternity – I am OBSESSED with this color, this brand, this everything. From the fun names to the quirky colors, I have always loved a good OPI polish, but this stuff puts their old stuff to shame. This bright pink is perfect for summer and it seriously lasts forever.
4.       Hanky Panky Panties – You’re welcome. These are simply the BEST. I was introduced to the Hanky Panky panties when I got them as a bridesmaid gift. This bride obviously knew what she was doing because I am totally hooked. There are super soft, stretchy, lacy, and so comfortable. Plus, they are like the cutest undies EVER! They can be found online, at Nordys, and if you’re a real bargain hunter, you can usually snag a pair or two at Nordstrom Rack!
5.       Paper Source Foil Planner – I would be lost without this little gem. I’m totally rocking the gold one because… Obviously. It is totally adorable, fits comfortably in my purse, and is perfected for keeping track of all my things and stuff. Yes, I am aware that I can use the calendar on my phone; and no, I am not interested. I like my precious paper planner, thank you!
6.       Hip Hop BBQ Pandora – I love all music, but early 2000’s Hip Hop really steals my heart. From wine nights to road trips… From getting shit done to getting our dance on, Hip Hop BBQ is always the right choice.  
Cheers to a few fabulous products that I couldn't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment