Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Life of a LATE Twenty-Something

Well, guys, it happened. I am officially in my late twenties. Not really sure when that happened … And although I am in total shock over my age, I’m kinda loving 27 so far.
 
I celebrated my birthday with a little wine night at my place with a few friends. I know, I know… So sophisticated!
 
The following Friday we went out for a night on the town which consisted of wayyyy too many drinks, early 2000s hip hop, and about 45 minutes of chasing the Real World crew around The Shelter hoping to get a little screen time. Spoiler alert, you won’t be seeing me on MTVs latest season.... I’m as disappointed as you are!
 
The next night was one I had been looking forward to forever! My sister and mom came up for a little Seattle Staycation and Tyrone Wells concert. OMG, you guys, it was the best night ever. The concert was at Storyville, my very favorite industrial little coffee shop. They sat us right in front. It was such a dream. My mom and I split a beautiful bottle of red wine while Chloe devoured the sweetest little macaroon ice cream sandwich and a few glasses of Rose. Tyrone was absolutely incredible and had us in tears on multiple occasions. After the concert, we hit a new bar where we shared cocktails and a few delicious snacks. We just weren’t ready for the night to end, so we spent the remainder of the evening in our hotel trying to teach my mom how to twerk. The whole weekend was beyond perfect.
 
 
And because I still wasn’t ready for the celebrating to be over, Chris, Zach, and I went to the Mariners Game last night. Great weather, great friends… What more could I ask for?
 
Not pictured… Me eating WAY too many nachos and only drinking about half of this $12 beer, but finding plenty of room for Dippin’ Dots. #priorities

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment