Monday, September 19, 2016

Armcandy Sugardaddy Fashionwhore I'm So LA

Happy Monday!

I am currently having an internal battle between Mynx and Miley lyrics and honestly thought way too hard about the title of this post. I couldn’t decide if it should be something to the tune of “My sunglasses match the cocaine tray I'm So LA” or a more upbeat “I hopped on a plane to LAX with my dream and a cardigan”… Both of which have been on repeat since I landed in Cali on Friday morning. I was so stoked for a mini vacation that I could hardly stand it. I immediately lost my goddamn mind as we drove through Orange County and my 16-year-old self suddenly appeared and was searching for any house that resembled the Cohen residence and secretly wondered if I might catch LC cruising through town… Probs blaring some Blink 182 with Steven Colletti… Spoiler Alert: I experienced none of the above. The trip did include a beautiful wedding, my hands literally being full of babies, a baseball game, sunbathing, football watching, and lots and lots of eating. #vacationdiet4lyfeeee




 Arguably the best part of the vacation was that I had no skin in the game. When you put hours of work and hundreds of dollars into a trip, there is a ton of pressure for it to be the best time of your whole life. Sure, vacations are innately fun, but there is nothing like going into a trip with no expectations. The whole weekend I planned and paid for nothing and was able to just go with the flow. It was basically heaven.
Cheers to free vacations and all the LA references you can think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment