Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Thinggssss

Happy Monday, Lovelies!
With the weekend ending and summer sixteen officially being a thing of the past, I figured I probably needed a peppy little sunshiney post to kick of the week. Here are a few sweet nuggets that are currently brightening my day!
-          I am totally feeling all the fall vibes lately. Football season has officially kicked off and a pretty decent chunk of my weekend was spent cozied up in our living room cheering on my fav teams.
-          These precious little gems my sister and I whipped up this weekend for a little “So Long Summer BBQ” we hosted


 
-          On that note, my sister visiting for no particular reason. After all the craziness this summer, I am starting to think “just because” visits can sometimes be the best kind
-          My sexy red pedicure from Cate’s wedding that still looks bangin’
-          The fact that my sheets are freshly laundered which hasn’t been the case in an embarrassing amount of time
-          LA being just around the corner… Although this is a little bittersweet since it means I have to shave my legs which is for sure the worst part about being a lady
-          Also, referring to myself as a lady in the prior point makes me feel extra sophisticated and kinda like a liar
-           This super cute brewery we found in walking distance from our place which is sure to be the beginning of many a hangover… Which proved to be the case Friday night


 
I am sure I have about a million other tidbits I could share, but I am out of pictures sooooo I think we can agree it is time to call it a day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment