Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Must Haves

Happy Monday!
 
I am feeling relaxed and rejuvenated and not even a LITTLE hung over after this weekend. I spent my days watching movies, brunching, hiking, football watching, and only drinking a little. It was the perfect way to spend a rare weekend in Seattle.
 
It has been a while, so I figured I would share a few of my current obsessions with you all!
 


1. Due to all the weddings lately, I figured I should step my make-up game up a little... I am sad to report I may never go back to drug store make-up again. I made an insane Ulta haul a few weeks ago and am so thrilled with the products I picked up. Starting with the base, my Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup is worth every word in it's lengthy title. It goes on super light but provides a flawless coverage that lasts my sweaty self all day.
 
2. Again, fancy make-up for the win! The Hoola Matte Bronzer by Benefit is the bees knees. It has been especially useful lately because Summer Emily is in full swing, and my foundation was a liitttllleee light for this bronze goddess. This little nugget gave me a sun-kissed glow and helped enhance my skin color perfectly. Side note, I am not sure WHY they add the useless little brush to the photo. Everyone knows that shit goes straight in the trash. Please let me know if anyone finds use for those stupid little freebees.
 
3. If you haven't tried Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter, you're welcome! This shit is creamy gold. I got it as a Favorite Things gift at a holiday party I attended, and it has quickly become my favorite thing. It is super creamy but doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin, plus it smells like a tropical vacation. I basically bathe in this stuff!
 
4. The Ulta Velvet Blush is true to it's name. It goes on incredibly smooth and comes in lots of fun colors... For 9 bucks a pop, you're nearly losing money by not swooping some up.
 
5. Good lord, I really am on a make-up kick. I've recently become obsessed with fleek ass brows, but don't have the time or energy to maintain these beasts. The Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel by Benefit was the perfect addition to my daily routine. Its quick, easy, and makes a huge difference in my brow game. 
 
6. You know that magical feeling when you climb into bed and your freshly shaved legs graze your clean sheets and you feel like the goddess that you are? Yeah... Me either. Shaving my legs is right up there with yard work and eating mayonnaise if you ask me. Honestly, that is never changing... But the Women's Shaver with Pop-Up Trimmer Wet/Dry makes it the slightest bit better... Especially when I haven't shaved in an embarrassing amount of time and I start getting confused with a yeti. Basically, it is my leg machete and I am kind of in love with it.
 
7. I know, I know... I am super late to the game... But I can't get enough of my Birkenstocks. They are so cute, so functional, and so perfect. I feel totally trendy and love that I can slip them on for almost any occasion. I'll take a pair in every color, please! #sensibleshoes
 
 
Cheers to starting the week off right and to the pumpkin beers I'll be chugging this evening while watching MNF!



No comments:

Post a Comment