Thursday, September 29, 2016

Weekend Dreaming

Happy Friday Eve, Loves!
 
 
I am basically losing my mind over here because I am so freaking stoked for this weekend. Come Monday, you can expect a super gushy post about best friend’s new baby, stories of a night out with Tay which are always sure to be epic, and tons of pics of my sis, Mattie, and I being super basic at the pumpkin patch. Are you excited? Because I am!
In preparation for all the baby snuggles I’ll be getting this weekend, I had to gather a few treats to bring the little nugget. That’s what aunties are for, right?
I am a sucker for a good craft and go crazy for a solid organization tool, so I decided to make a Medical Record file for the proud parents. I must say, I am slightly obsessed with the way it turned out.

 
  
 Cute, right? And soooo functional!
I wish I could take the credit for this adorable and practical gift, but I actually discovered it on this post by The Domestic Fashionista and knew it was the perfect little present for my sweet friends.
Of course, I couldn’t show up with just ONE gift. I popped over to Paper Source for the cutest card EVER and found this precious onsie at a cute little shop at the top of Queen Anne. Bonus – the buttons are magnetic which make midnight changings just a little bit easier. Double bonus – Penguins!
 
 

I always say I don’t like to “live for the weekends”… But maybe just this once it is acceptable… Just a little.
 
Here is to hoping the next 24 hours fly by!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment