Monday, October 3, 2016

It's October 3rd



Such an iconic day, amiright!?
Really, I love every day of October and am so excited to have started the month out with a bang.
I ended September with my sister and Auntie in Portland. We stayed in for a cozy night of dinner, dessert, and How to be Single… For the third time… Because I need all the pointers I can get. #allthesingleladies
Saturday was full of brunching, pumpkin hunting, baby snuggling, over eating, and over drinking.






All of my favorite things!
Sunday Zach and I headed back to Seattle, but not before some last minute snuggles with my sister and cousin, homemade mac and cheese, football, lifetime movies, and a tiny bit of puking. Good news, it wasn’t me!

It is always sad to say goodbye, but Zach and I gave ourselves a Papa Murphy’s & Movie Night light at the end of the Portland to Seattle tunnel. Is there anything cozier?
Other honorable mentions from the weekend include:

The Rosé & Strawberries Chlo and I owned on Friday Night
This Iced Coffee Recipe that we tried out Saturday morning and LOVED
And this perfect double rainbow that basically made my whole life
Hope you all had the best weekends and are embracing all the fall fun this season.
Cheers to October!

No comments:

Post a Comment