Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Give Up Dinner and Other Life Thingsss

Well… Yesterday I hit rock bottom on my evening meal. I was dreaming of a take-out box full of Yakisoba from a place down the street, but after laundry & cleaning I was totally exhausted and couldn’t be bothered to leave the house. To the cabinets I went. Then I remembered… they’re empty. Somehow I managed to find some stale noodles and a jar of alfredo sauce. *Light Bulb* There are some frozen Costco hot dogs in the freezer. Score. So that was my dinner… I call it Costco-Dog Carbonara, and I ate every bite of it… So there is that.
Other exciting things in my life include trying a new trivia spot on Monday night and actually kicking ass at it… Granted, Kev answered most of the questions, but Zach and I had a few pretty clutch additions. Last night I got shit done around the house. I am in the process of redoing my bathroom which I am pretty excited about, and looking forward to the last wedding of the season!
Well, two paragraphs and you’re caught up on my life… Just living the dream over here.
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment