Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Final Wedding Weekend


Scariest thing to happen this October!? I have no more weddings this year. I honestly can’t believe all of the beautiful celebrations that have come and gone, and am still in the clouds over every last one of them.

This weekend was my final nuptial hurrah, and it was certainly one for the books. My dear friends Chris and Kayla tied the knot in Eugene, OR on Friday which was the perfect excuse for a little road trip. Zach and I headed down after work Thursday and were thrilled to celebrate with the groom a little bit the night before his big day.

An early morning breakfast burrito run, a little sight-seeing, and several cocktails later we were ready to get the lovebirds married!
 


It was a beautiful ceremony and a perfect reception that led to a rough morning, but I wouldn’t have had it any other way.

 

Since I was already in Eugene, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to hit up my first Duck game! It kind of worked out flawlessly because I was able to join Caitlin & fam for their traditional tail gate and sit with them during the game. Plus, it was the Huskies v Oregon brawl! Score.

Despite the loss (which was fucking brutal) and all the shit I talked before the game (still hate the huskies, btw), I had a blast!

I got to spend the remainder of the weekend with Cate and Russell. I can’t tell you how nice it was to relax all day Sunday and spend some quality time with the newlyweds. Plus, I didn’t put on a bra all day Sunday… So there’s that.

Cheers to the end of wedding season; arguably the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment