Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Cheer

I am pretty sure December first should be a national holiday. The second November is over, my Christmas spirit goes through the roof! Although I began my holiday festivities as soon as Thanksgiving ended, there is something about the start of this month that makes me jollier than the big man himself! I figured I would share a little of my spirit. 

The celebrating began Black Friday. My sister and I headed to the mall to swoop up our matching Christmas jammies... Holy shit, so cute! 

The following day we met up with Zach for a trip to the Christmas Tree Farm where we found the perfect tree. 

I know... We're pretty precious. 

That evening we threw on the Hanson Christmas album and did a little decorating.




Look at that holiday spirit! 

Anyways, hope you all are loving on this magical month... You know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment